Sunday, April 10, 2016

February 1, 2016

How is everyone doing???? 

I hope everything is going super well back home! 

This week was a good week! We through in our sickle with all ou heart might mind and strength and were able to find 18 new investigators. since i arrived in theis sector my companion and I have found 67 new investigators! Thats a super awesome accomplishment but here is the downside..

of those 67 investigators we have about 4 that have the possiblity of progressing... The sector im at right now is filled with alot of Sin. There are aton of couples that just live together and dont even think about getting married. Alot of people live with someone but are married to a different person! They dont want to ose the money benefits of marriage so they just move out and never get divorced!

We have really had to declare repentance unto everyone! Everyone here is ok with just being OK. Our life has more potential than just OK. We are children of a Heavenly Father who has put us here to experience Joys and to grow! Our lifes have purpose, NEVER forget that!

Ask yourself this question. When you die and go to heaven and he saviour of the world asks what you did with his borrowed time and talents what do you want to tell him? What do you want your finished product to be? Set goals and then ACT! 

Love you all sooooo very much! The work is progressing but it requires work. nothing is easy! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!

(No pictures this week either.. its to dangerous to carry a camera around haha )
-Elder Noel

Hey mom!
 Ya so this week unfortunatly was not the greatest week... ok so im just gonna say whats no my mind and if it makes saense great.

Mom, i was put through an emotional gauntlet this week. I have NEVER worked so hard in my life. I have talked to everyone knocked on every door and we had no one come to church this week. We found 18 new investigators and every single one of them does not want to change there life and repent. The Elders in our ward are having ton of success. People there are just like asking to get batptized and people on our side dont want to move a finger. their is so much sin here that it gets me down sometimes. I know that he only rememdy is the gospel of Jesus Christ and no one is accepting it. 

Our investigator Raul faied his baptisml interview because he says that he still doesnt have an answer. I have been praying with all the energy of my soul that he will recive and answer. He is reading the BoM attending Church and praying daily however still hasent recieved an answer. im confused as to why not... I prayed for like an hour saturday that at least one person would come to church and no one came. not one person. 

I know that God has not nor will ever abondon me but right now i just feel confused...

Sorry for all that. Elder Cid is going to continue as my comp for another transfer and i really feel like im here to help him over everyone. i have never worked so hard in my life and i feel like a failure... I feel like im sinning because of my lack of success.

Im struggling right now mom. please pray for me. I need all the help in the world. 

I would love to talk if you get a second!


-- 
-Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment