Dont even worry about it! It was great to see you guys! It reminded me how much i truly do miss you all! The family looks really good. Tell Abby it broke my heart that she wouldnt talk to me... but its ok! The new sector is really awesome. i have met all kinds of people. The fact is that the missionary who i repleced never worked and so it was actually pretty dry when i got here. Alot of people havent heard the message because the missionarys havent shared it and that is NOT ok! We are pushing the pedal to the metal! Dont worry about me here. God gives us alot of protection when we are obedient and im proud to say Im an obedient misionary! All will be well. Tell Greg i missed him. I wanted to talk to him and totally spaced out! I love the fam! My companion is struggling. I feel like God sent me here to help him. he told me he doesent have a Testimony of The Book of Mormon. He only studdies the Bible so I put the rule from here out were only goona use the Book of Mormon in lecciones and if the ask we will use the bible. Our Ward is pretty bad.. We have so many inactives and Rumor spreaders... I want to give a fire and hell talk but thats not aloud haha Thank you so much for sharing your testimony with me. I love hearing it, Always makes me cry. Tell the family I love them so much! LOVE YOU!!
Elder Noel
HOLA!
How is everyone doing???
Thank you all so very much for the merry chirstmas wishes. I got a ton and dont have time to respond personally to each one but i love you all so much!
--
So the week before christmas we had transfers and i got transferd to Callao. It is the most dangerous part of the mission and we are in a state of Emergency so we have to be indoors at 7:30 every night but other than that its awesome here! The people really open up to white boys haha
Christmas is awesome here. at 12:00 They light off tons of illegal fireworks! The night is like white for 15 minutes! Ive neveer seen anything like it. USA needs to step it up haha We go pretty week compared tp Lima!
I just really quick wanted to shout out my beautiful cousin Kendra who will be leaving soon to serve her mision in canada! She is so awesome and has made the best decision of her life. For all of those thinking about wether or not to serve i plead with you to talk it out with the Lord and he make thy way made known!
I love you all so very much and hope everything is stellar at home! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
-Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment