Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Last One- June 12, 2017

Family and friends, I want to express my gratitude for every amount of support you have given me. I love you all and I know that I could not have gotten through the mission without your prayers.

I do not know what to say. My heart is full of emotions and words cant quite seem to explain how I feel. This is the last email I will send home as a Full time Representative of Jesus Christ. I would just like to take a second and testify of things i have come to know during my mission.

I know that Jesus is the Christ. I know that He lives and loves each an every one of us. I know that he paid the price for our sins, He made it possible for all of us to become clean again and return with honor to our Father in Heaven. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is Gods church on this earth today. I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God and the key to our religion. I know that the Lord never turns His back on us. I know that the Plan of Salvation is real and perfect. 

There are many more things that  I have come to know and I invite you all to do the same. If you do not have a testimony of this great work I invite you to humble yourself, kneel down and ask our Father in Heaven with real intent. I promise you that He will answer if we will listen.

I love you all and am So very greatful for the mission. 

Everything has changed!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

-Elder Noel

Mom. 
I am crying right now as I write this... I am excited for life back home but I hope you know that I have been living my dream the past 2 years. I always wanted to be a missoinary. I cant belive that is coming to and end. I now have new dreams and new hopes. I have a dream of one day raising a righteous family like you and Dad have. I have a dream of serving the Lord and returning to live with Him one day. Thank you so very much for your constant support and love. You are the one that reminds me of Nothing Wavering. Your love has never waverd for me. Mom... do you remember what type of situation I was in with my old friends and things that we did? You continued to love me and that love has carried me too and through the mission. I am excited to see you all as well. I am sure that I will cry like a baby. lots of mixed emotions! I hope to continue ministering to Greg and Kellie and all those that I meat. Mom I lov eyou so much. I am really fine with anything that you prepare for me this week. I really do not have that much of an appetite. We will defintly go to the Peruvian restarant. it is very good food! And I have also been thinkning about the job and after talking with President it may be best for me to take an hourly wage job... but i do not know. We can worry about that on wednesday! LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!

Elder Noel

LOVE YOU DAD!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!1

Elder Noel

the district

the zone

at the Lima Temple

my awesome companion



No comments:

Post a Comment