HEY EVERYONE! Hows everyone doing?? Things are really awesome here!! Being Zone Leader is really hard but i have had the oppurtunity to be such an instrument in Gods hands. Heres an example.
Just this last week we were going around classrooms to share a scriptural thought. When we entered one we saw an elder crying and he asked us what our room number was. We told him shared the thought then left. Later that night we had a knock on our door and it was him. He immedietly began pouring out his soul to us telling us that he cant do this and wants to go home and shared with us that his older brother commited suicide 3 weeks ago. wow. I didnt know what to say at first but the only thought coming into my head was Jesus Christ. Simple. I began to pour out my testimony of Jesus Christ to him and something funny happend when i did.. My belief of Jesus Christ turned into knowledge. Words cannot say hbow i felt. they honsetly cannot. I felt so much of gods love for him and the spirit was so strong. now for the miracles.
When i had my farewell lunch Elder Mason Miles gave me a simple picture of Jesus Christ. I put it in my suit pocket and then came here haha. one night i had a distinct spiritual impression to look in my suit pocket. i found the pictuere and put it above our doorway. When we were talking to the Elder I had another impression as distinct as a voice say look up. As i look up i found the picture and had the impression to give him the picture! I did thinking it was something small. I told him whenever he is feeling alone or down pull out the picture and remember christ.He left that night with motivation willing to try the next day out before making the decision to go home.
Then next day he came to us wanting to talk to president Hansen.. he later told us that his originall intent was to go home. however pres. hansen was not there. only DR. Rayside who is a thereapist assigned to this mission only 2 days before The ELDER came here!!! Later the elder told us that at the end of his meeting DR. Raysides wife said, "You can do hard things." apparently thats something that the elders mom used to say all the time and he knew that it wasent coincidence. He has decided to stay.
We talk to him every night and give him motivational scriptures haha its almost like having another investigador!!!!! WOW! I beileve fully that theres no such things as tender mercies. ONLY MIRACLES!!!
This is my last time writing in the CCM and i just want to tell you guys how much i love you and am greatful for you. Christ lives. Christ Loves. Run to Christ because hes running to You.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Please pray for the Elder i mentioned!
-- Oh and we got to eat PAPA JUANS today. Being ZL has its perks ;)
-- Oh and we got to eat PAPA JUANS today. Being ZL has its perks ;)
-Elder Noel
Hey dad! Im doing awesome down here. Ive been able to excersize my priesthood authority and give so many blessings of health down here. its reallly amazing. Dad i want you to know im working hard. There were times at home when i was such a little kid and didnt work hard with you and for that i apologize. But i want you to know that my scriptures are marked to the brim. I can say almost anything i want to in spanish. Our investigadors are progressing. Im making a book rn haha sorta weird. But dad i love you and i know that christ is going to accomplish great things through me. I know its gonna be hard but i am soooo ready. I love you dad. Im being exactly obedient and its paying off. Dad i love you so much i cant say it enought, thanks for everything!!!
- ELDER NOEL
MOM! Im glad to hear you guys are all doing great! Its been a great week as ZL. Weve been working really hard to keep the zone obedient but theres so many missionaries its hard. i have some stories i think im going to share in the group email! But if i feel like there to sacred ill share them here lol. DANG! I want to send stuff home but thats ok! TAI WESLEY! I almost cried when i saw that... haha i dont know if i will be able to call. im gonna guess no... so that really stinks but its ok! haha i didnt really share to much because everything was soooo good haha anyways i love you mom. things are awesome. i have been working really hard and trying to be extrememly obedient. i can see the fruits of my labour in the spanish i can speak and the experiences im having. i set a goal for my mission of 1000 baptisms, (Luke 1:37) i love you mom! Also i have some other things to ask for! Please stay on!
Love Your Bestfriend,
No comments:
Post a Comment